Monday, October 12, 2015

"I got nothing, really I got nothing."-Hotel Transylvania

Okay, so this week was good.   We have worked to get things done, I have packed everything that I am taking home with me into my bags, and now as I sit here writing this, I am in Harare, at mission office and am waiting for interviews with President Mkabela, and that is nuts.   I really don't know what to say.   Worked to get Dangamvura 2nd to be in good shape for Elder Chibanda and his new companion, Elder Kwaramba (an old friend from my days in Chegutu) so that they can keep the work moving forward.   I hope that they are going to have a lot of success and that things get done for them.   Hope the people we were teaching will get baptized.   I have had a blast on this mission.   And I have been so blessed to have served here.   I don't know how my life would be different if I hadn't, and I hope I never find out.   I really don't know what to say right now.

"Integrity means always doing what is right and good, regardless of the immediate consequences."
-Joseph B Worthlin

"Good timber does not grow easily.   It grows through wind and rain."
-Thomas S Monson.

I want to say, one last time as a Full Time Missionary in the Zimbabwe Harare Mission, I know that this is the true church of Jesus Christ.   I know that Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father came and showed themselves to the boy Joseph Smith, and called him to be a prophet, and They restored Their gospel through him.  I know President Monson is the prophet here on the Earth now.   I know that all that we claim to believe is in fact true.


"You said you'd always be there for me, but you're not, and it's my fault. It's my fault."
"That's not a king, it's a fuzzy maraca."
"You got to put your behind in your past.  No, sit down, before you hurt yourself, it's you got to put your past behind you."
"When the going gets tough the tough get going, that's our motto.  I thought our motto was 'Hakuna Matata'.  Pumba you got to stop living in the past, we need a new motto."

I love you all.   See you in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment