Monday, January 6, 2014

Don't you know it's a new year? It's a brand new beginning, another 365 and the world keeps spinning. Yeah!

Happy New Year!!!

Wow it is already 2014 and the time is flying past.   It is hard to believe but it is a new year.   

This week was great.   Lots of miracles and only a short time to tell them in.   

We got three new investigators this week, which means that we had a lesson with them and then set up a return appointment.   The area is beginning to explode with people to see and teach.   That is great.   

Our investigator Paul said at our last lesson that he found his answer about the Book of Mormon but he has yet to tell us what that is, but we are holding out that it is a good thing since he still wants to meet with us and he said he would tell us what it was at our next meeting.   Exciting!!1

It was weird not being home for New Years, but it was great out here.   My companions and I had a great day and we couldn't be happier to be out here.   

We had exchanges this week, which means that one of our Zone Leaders came to our area and one of us when to theirs.   Elder Mohl came here and Elder Mercer went to their area.   The whole point of it is so we can learn things and grow to be better missionaries.   It was awesome.

We had at least three Baptismal Invites, but no baptismal dates, though people said if they learned it to be true they would join the church and be baptized.   

The work is hastening and I get to participate in it.   I know this is the Lords work and that he has bestowed countless blessings on our area.   I am so glad to be out here doing the work.   

Love you all

"You Dragged me all the way up here for a bath?  
Panda, we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears."

"Master Ugawe, you wanted to see me, is something wrong?
Why must something be wrong for me to want to see my old friend?
So nothing is wrong?
Well, I didn't say that."

Do you know those ones?

No comments:

Post a Comment