Sunday, May 25, 2014

Andrew's last night in San Jose.

     Had a wonderful good bye dinner with Andrew. My fried burritos (chimichangas) were a hit! We had watermelon for dessert and he liked that also. It was a nice send off visit. He had everything packed and ready and taken to where he is spending the night yesterday. He forgot to put his medicine in his carry on bag but said he'd do that later. Was glad you got his international license to him in time.
So I'm gonna hope these photos come thru to you. I only have my phone to use and I'm not that great with the gmail!!
     I managed not to cry as he left, he was so rushed it made saying bye easier.
     In the photos you will see my crazy family.
                                             Luv,
                                                   BettyAnn







No comments:

Post a Comment