Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"I wasn't scared! I have... allergies." -Monsters Inc. "Hahaha its your birthday?"

Not much new to report on the Area this week.   We had 28 lessons,and we keep getting bad numbers.   People seem like they want to know more, agree to us coming over, and they give us a number, and they either never answer or it has been disconnected.   What is that?   But it is okay, we have plenty to do.   We are working on an "open list" from Cherry glen which is basically everyone the Ward knows nothing about except that we have their records.   So we are trying to visit them and have had some success.   We did a great service on Saturday helping to raise money for a girl with some disease that makes it so she has to go to Utah every year to receive some expensive treatments.   It was amazing to see the community rally around the family and the girl.   

Elder Dean is doing great.   He is a super great missionary.   He really just has the best attitude about the work and he is so positive.   I love being his companion.   We have a lot of fun, we have some inside jokes and it is super cool.   It is nice being able to be in the same area with the same companion for more then six weeks.  

"He is risen, He is risen, tell it out with joyful voice!   He has burst his three days prison, let the whole wide world rejoice.   Death is conquered man is free Christ has won the victory!"
Hymn book 199

I think that sums it up nicely.   The Easter season is all about our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.   Not a bunny.   Jesus is the Christ.   He is the Savior of the World.   He has been Resurrected and so can we.   I know that it is true.   I know He lives and loves us all.   I know that we can all feel of His love.   I know that He will one day come again in power and great glory.   


"oh sure, she brought a sword.   If you ask me she should have brought home a... excuse me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment