Monday, March 17, 2014

"I am faster then fast, I am quicker then quick, I am [the last 5 months.]" "I think we finally have enough money to get you some headlights." -Cars

Wow!!! Five months into a mission.   It is so ridiculous how fast these past several months have gone by.   Can you believe how long I have been gone?   I can't!!!!!!!

Elder Dean needs some new head lights.   He got a new bike this week, and we haven't had time to get him some new ones.   So yea it will be a lot of fun, but we got to get him some head lights.

This week was great.   Our Investigator Paul is getting Baptised soon.   That is awesome.   He is progressing really well, and we are so happy for him.   We have a great less active family named the Benally's who we have been working with for a while who are almost completely active now.   Shout out to my Mother for being a help in that.   After we had a particularly good meeting with Sister Benally I told her to call Mom.   I felt that mom could help her.   So she emailed her, and it went great, as far as I have been told.   So thank you so much Momma.  I couldn't do any of this without you.   We have several people we are working with, and lots of potential Investigators we need to contact and that will be great.   I love this area, the members are super supportive and the work goes really well.

My Companion elder Dean is doing great.   I told you about his bike accident right?   Well we went to the doctor, he got x-rayed and he had no broken, cracked, bruised or other wise bones.   He is such a trooper.   He still hurts once in a while, but he does great work anyway.   I am learning a lot from him.   I love the guy.

"In as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these, my brethren, ye have done it unto me."  - Matthew 25: 40

"Your Heavenly Father loves you- each of you.   That love never changes... it is simply there." - Thomas S. Monson.

I have a testimony of service.   I know that we are the Lords hands on the Earth, and that as our Savior served through out his life, we ought to serve in our lives.   In the Ensign for this month we are told that our desire to serve others springs from our appreciation for the blessings that Heavenly Father has sent us.   I have made so many friends, non members, people who don't want to know about the Gospel, who have become our friends because we have served with them.   I know when we serve we are blessed as well as the people who we serve.   

I love you all.

"Oh yea, Shrek and Donkey off on another Whirl wind Big City Adventure! I love it!"
"I don't think these are flowers.  Maybe we should tell him... I think he knows."
"I never look back darling.   It distracts from the now." 

Zone Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment