Monday, March 10, 2014

"We can fly, we can fly, we can flyyyyy!" -Peter Pan "That wasn't flying that was falling with style." -Toy Story

No, you can not fly.   You can fall with style.   My companion and I have been switched to all bikes this transfer.   We gave the car to the Sisters who cover our area. We get it on P-day's for shopping and zone activity.  And because California Drivers don't stop Elder Dean was in a minor accident.   He is fine his bike not so much. 

This week has been very hot.   So yeah, a little bit of cool temperature would be nice.   But it is still beautiful.   
   
Our investigator Paul is getting Baptized at the end of the Month.   We had a great week with 27 lessons, and a lot of stuff got done.   We have several less actives we are working with, and the wards are supper supportive.   He is moving forward very well.   I am so excited for it.   

"Leave your area better then you found it."   That is some advice that we recived from President Watkins at Transfers.   That is such a cool thought.   We can make "Our Area" better then we found it in our home, our work, our school and everywhere else we go.   "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father which is in Heaven."   As we let our light so shine we can make things better, every day.   We can strengthen our friends and family and people we don't even know if we will just let the Love of God shine through us.

No word on my Visa.   I kind of feel like I wont get it.   I feel that I needed to be with my MTC group to learn somethings about Humility but that I am supposed to be here.   I don't know if I will get it, but honestly I think I would be sad to have to leave here.   These people are becoming a part of me.   The Wheel weaves as the Wheel wills.   If I am to go the Lord will send me, if not He will leave me here.   Either way, I am happy to serve.   

I know that this Church is true.   I know that people need to hear this message, and I am so blessed to be out here sharing it.   I know Joseph Smith was a Prophet of God and that if we ask God in the name of Jesus Christ we can find out for ourselves, you can know it is true two.   I know that this is the Lords work.

I am sorry this is so short, but I am pressed for time.

I love you all.

"I killed a man with this thumb!"
"Is this a pit? I think I am in a pit. That fellow better be back soon."

Mom what kind of cake do you want for your birthday?

No comments:

Post a Comment